Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Blogging problems....

Guys/gals...am having some real frustrating issues with blogger. I am able to type in my posts but cannot upload any pics or even view my blog once I have posted. Similarly I am not able to view any other blogspot blogs!!!

Will be calling up BSNL tomorrow to find out what the heck is going on. We upgraded to another plan a couple of days ago...i suspect the bozos have messed up something.

Oh well, wish me luck. Have a couple of fun posts in the pipeline....including a giveaway for a birthday!!!!

Good time to catch up on my reading I guess :-(

2 comments:

Sound Horn Please said...

Uff! Why are all my fave bloggers not blogging today!

Patricia Torres said...

really... all those issues?? My blogger always gives me problems.. wish spacing.. and text...

*sigh*.. hope you get rid of all those !!