Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sneak peek at my next DIY!

Am working on my next DIY! Seriously, I think this is becoming more a DI Y-sign blog than a DE-sign blog.....Like the chicken and egg story, I don't know if I am DIYing because I have nothing to blog about, or is it that I don't have time to blog because of my DIY projects..????? Whatever the reason, I end up inflicting these projects on you, the readers.....

Cannot tell you too much about my current DIY...... but here is a sneak peek.
Rough sketch on paper
 My workspace
 Acrylic paints
Any guesses? Should be done tomorrow, will post all pics then!

6 comments:

Rachana Saurabh said...

A flower border with acrylics near / around ur work space..???

Anonymous said...

Wall art~

Sharanya

Kamini said...

Damn! Is it that easy to guess? :-)

Neha@ All things beautiful said...

Ooooooohhhhh....can't wait for the final outcome.

Shanthi said...

uhu, not able to guess - will wait for tomorrow :-)

Unknown said...

Border on the wall? cant wait...