Sunday, October 3, 2010

Photographer Andrea Costa

I just had to share these gorgeous pictures taken by a photographer, one Andrea Costa. I know nothing about him, except that while surfing the net I found these images absolutely captivating! They are so gorgeous, they are almost like paintings....the colors are unrealistically intense and vivid, the composition feels almost artificially made up. This is what he has to say about his passion....

"I think that the photo itself contains the rightest style possible to make it appreciate. There is a challenge that attracts me more than others, and it consists in finding out the most suitable style or making adjustments to make a photo communicate a precise moment, an emotion or, more simply, to highlight a particular element not always easy to be caught." ~Andrea Costa

UPDATE:
Thanks to Sharon at The Key Bunch, here is a link to Andrea Costa's Facebook page! And here is his blog!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Kamini, I have seen AC's work before. A cousin of mineis a huge fan, and when he showed me some of his work, I loved them too!

and...if we are talking of the same Andrea Costa, I believe he is male. Here's the fb fan page my cousin is on.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Andrea-Costa-Photography/129702643721004

Unknown said...

i have tagged you on my blog join in the versatile blogger party!!

Meera Manohar said...

Oh, these are absolutely wonderful pics.. thanks for sharing Kamini!