Thursday, May 19, 2011

My wish list contd.......

Oh, and how could I have missed these? A couple more things to add to that wish list........these fabulous Ikat rugs from here!

Now, the website doesn't tell the price, and you know what it means when a website or a magazine ad says "please contact us for pricing"?????? That it is outrageously expensive!!! But, I'm adding them on here nevertheless......I'll take the first one please.....




And thank you all for your cyber get well wishes. They seem to have done the trick cos other than a slight nasaly whine every now and then, I feel almost as good as new...99% back to normal. So thank you! :-)

2 comments:

Shweta said...

Oh, me too in the same boat. But I am still 99% sick & waiting to recover from this onslaught of cough, cold, sore throat.. the works ! I am so in love with these rugs !

My Dream Canvas said...

I want these too!!!