Thursday, May 19, 2011

My wish list......

I'm sick! Blech and Boo! I think it might be a touch of sunstroke......body ache, cough, cold, just all over yuckiness! Nothing tastes good.....making all my favorite comfort foods but nothing seems to work. The only thing making me happy is looking at all these fabulous new products out in the market.....so I decided to create a wish list. So if someone (with a lot of spare change) asks me what I want for my birthday, anniversary, or just because I'm me...I will point them to this page! I may never hear from them again....but...I'll take that chance......cos you never know, some magnanimous uncle or aunt may be feeling generous and oblige me!!!!

 via
 via
 via

Its fun being sick sometimes. You get to do useless non-productive things that you would otherwise think are a waste of time!


13 comments:

The Ketchup Girl said...

aww feel better, K. When I visit, I've already promised u some awesome pottery :). Smile!

Richa said...

Get well Soon!! And I love those colourful tea lights...

PS: Could see your pics..blogger is fine :-) Touchwood!

Sahana Singh said...

what a fun wish list! i should also get myself one! :)

My Dream Canvas said...

What a gorgeous wishlist!! Wishing you a speddy recovery!!

Sudha said...

first, wishing you a speedy recovery..second, lovely wish list..i m sure someone is listening :)

Shanthi said...

Loved the list. What a coincidence i just recently bought the same onion basket, i even put up on the pic on the Blog with flowers. On my est to vietnam now get well soon k.

Roshni said...

love the egg basket! :)... but the candle/ spice holders are just awesome!!
Hope you feel better now! Are you drinking lots of salty buttermilk?!

sree said...

What is your address in Hyderabad? You can email me your address to yasalapu@yahoo.com. I will not tell you what you are getting, but you will get something from your wishlist. Get well soon

GB said...

I'll take one of each too!

Hope you're feeling better, I'm all hoarse now! :(

Unknown said...

loved going through your wishlist! Add get well soon to it, please :)

Kamini said...

Sree....thanks for the generous offer, but I cannot do that :-) The thought itself means so much more to me. So thank you. You girls are all terrific!
This list is actually - secretly - meant for my husband! Wonder if he even read the post....????

Madhavi said...

Get well soon kamini, and I wish, you should get all the things in your list.

Sound Horn Please said...

A lot of these are on my list too K- what a coincidence! The masala dibbas, the salt and pepper shakers, the colourful tealight holders..