Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mosaic Monday - Relaxing Sunday

This week my Mosaic Monday is all about my relaxing Sunday! It rained all day, not a torrential downpour or an irritating drizzle....but somewhere in between! Not enough to deluge the garden but enough to keep things wet and soggy and make the dogs go stir crazy and start chewing things in the house! But I enjoyed it. My Sunday really was a mosaic of things - I did the Sunday crossword, read my book, sipped on hot coffee, sat in my covered balcony and marvelled at this green twisty wondrous water plant growing for which I still have no name, played indoors with my 2 dogs, did a bit of oil painting, went to the gym, ran on the treadmill while watching "So you think you can Dance" and wished again that I had been born a dancer, did a spot of yoga and read through all the design blogs I follow.....! It couldn't have been better!

Thank you again Mary, for hosting this! Its always fun!

9 comments:

GB said...

Ha ha, I just finished writing a post about my weekend. Such a contrast....you'll have to wait till our morning to read it, but I had a good belly laugh when I read your post today. Have a good day...

Lana G! said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day!

Doro said...

Sounds like a great day. Love the contrast of the green "water plant" and the paintbrushes.

Ingmarie We said...

It sounds you had a really nice day in spite of all the rain....
We have had a lot of rain here too, but the forecasts for the comming week is mych better!!! Have a nice week.

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

Great day!!! Loved the images!!!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

Sometimes rainy days are just nice to grab and book and a blankey. No stress.

Naturegirl said...

No couch potato here while it rains!You were a busy bee!

Nancy said...

Sounds like a perfect day! You actually accomplished a lot.

Kamini said...

Thanks all for your comments. It really was a nice day. Sometimes the rain forces you to relax! Hope you are all having a wonderful week!