Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Messy Mosaic Monday

Have not had too much time to take any pictures lately......so forgive me for being a bit self indulgent here and modifying a previous post for Mary's Mosaic Monday! I was messing around with some charcoals the other day, here is a mosaic of that messy afternoon. Trust me, it is a messy affair.....the charcoal shavings fly all around, the black and grey charcoal dust gets in your hair, your eyes, your clothes....at one point my dachshund Lucy walked over it, and you would have seen pawprints on the man's shirt, but then I converted the pawprints into flowers.....which is why the man has a flowery shirt on!!! Enjoy!

10 comments:

Traci said...

Love your artsy mosaic!

Carol said...

Cute about the pawprints :) You're very talented and creative! Great mosaic!

A Garden of Threads said...

You are very talented, lovely drawing. Have a wonderfull week and thank you for sharing with us:)

Naturegirl said...

You have a gift..it may be messy but your talent shows clearly!

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Art made into more art...fabulous mosaic!

Gardening in a Sandbox said...

A very nice mosiac. You are talented. Valerie

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi, Wowww, fantastic mosaic! You're very talented. I hope that you have a beautiful new week!
Hugs...
Bobbi

Kamini said...

Thank you all for your encouraging comments and for stopping by. Have a wonderful week!

Doro said...

Thank you for "breaking the seal" for me. I guess I always thought of the mosaic as photographic. Of course an artistic treatment would be acceptable. (It's a mosaic after all!) Gives me more options when my camera is acting up... Your mosaic is adorable.

varsha said...

Hi Kamini,

Ur blog is so fascinating!! i Just loved it so much...

Ur art works are to goood.... i loved this charcoal work, ur so creative!!

Great work!! Kudos..